BIMM’s relationships with its Clients and the services we provide have obligated us to develop a document that outlines our accountabilities in relation to PIPEDA
As such, it is the intent of this document to outline our responsibilities and our commitment to our Clients to protect their privacy concerns and their commitments to their customers.
BIMM is responsible for personal information in its possession or control. BIMM will use all contractual or any other legal means to ensure a level of protection, comparable to the processes used by our clients, while information is being processed by BIMM or by a third party.
BIMM has in place policies that specifically address each of the ten (10) principals of the Act. This document will outline our obligations to Privacy and deal with operational procedures currently in place to protect our Client’s data.
- implementing procedures to receive and respond to complaints or inquiries;
- training employees to understand and follow BIMM’s policies and procedures;
- developing information materials to explain BIMM’s policies and procedures; and
BIMM collects personal information on behalf of its clients only for the following purposes:
- to identify individuals;
- to establish, maintain, communicate and renew engagement within a marketing campaign on behalf of a client;
- to advertise, develop, enhance and provide marketing services and products;
- to manage and develop BIMM’s business operations, including personnel and employment matters;